Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beautiful Bracelet

 

IMG_5495 (481x640)

IMG_5488 (640x480)

IMG_5491 (640x480)

I loved making this bracelet!! I’m thinking about making another one & another one & another one – It’s just so pretty to look at! Smile 

It’s made up of three strands of beads.

Two of the strands are made with chunky & seed beads, and one is made of small seed beads.

All in shades of PINK & Finished with a heart toggle closure…because I love it!

IMG_5490 (479x640)

I think I’ll link this pretty lady up at my favorite linky parties.

Why not join me?! It’s so fun!!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bracelet! I love to make jewelry--it really is addictive! :) Thanks for sharing! If you'd like to see some of my jewelry designs, my blog is www.mynnettekitcheonastampage.blogspot.com Hope to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's rrally pretty. I like the look of three bracelets in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too pretty! Pink is my fave color too - I'd have LOTS to wear this with! Thanks for linking up to WWWW! Hope i see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bracelet is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful bracelet...in fact Tennis Bracelets are an enhancement
    of beauty, the beauty of a woman or a man is enhanced by wearing earrings or some other kind of jewelries.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me some love!
It's nice to know what my readers are thinking so thanks for taking the time to comment. AND of course, thanks SO much for checking out Freckles and Fun!
(and I'm sorry about the word verification but I have had spam overload lately.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...