A simple & healthier snack option for kids & grown ups!
Easy, Chewy Granola Bars
1/3 Cup Margarine
10 oz. Mini-Marshmallows
4 Cups Rice Krispy Cereal
2 Cups Quick Oats
Optional – raisins, dried cranberries, chocolate chips
1. Melt margarine & marshmallows over low heat until melted.
2. Remove from heat & add Rice Krispies cereal & oats.
3. Add any desired fruits – such as raisins
4. Spread in a 9x13” pan – greased with margarine, use waxed paper to pat down without sticking.
5. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top (I prefer the mini-chocolate chips). Allow to cool & cut into serving size pieces.
Makes about 24 servings / 105 Calories each – unless fruit or chocolate is added. This is a quick, low cost snack with fiber!
Happily linking up with:
The Kurtz Corner – Beauty & Bedlam – Blessed With Grace – All The Small Stuff – Someday Crafts – It’s Toile Good – Everyday Tastes – Somewhat Simple – A Little Knick Knack – Paisley Passions – Sun Scholars & Many others on my party page!