Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hoo Are You? 1st timer...here I go!


1. Do you exercise regularly and what do you do?
Yes, I do! I'm as regular as a mother of 3 can be though. 
I attend a Zumba class twice a week...or at least I TRY to.  I also do a fitness class at our local Y twice a week. It's hard. My pastor's wife teaches it. And let me tell you, she's really tough. I swear. Today we did the Spartacus workout. Ugh, my arms hurt just to type. You can youtube the Spartacus workout if you want to see what it is.
And last, if I miss my classes I do circuit training at home with my husband. He's a stud.  

2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
I HAVE to sleep with socks on. 

3. How often do you vacuum?
3 times a week on our living room rug...but we have wood floors everywhere else, so I have to sweep with a broom every day, multiple times a day. We all hate feeling dirt on our bare feet. Ew.

4. Do you accessorize and if so what is your favorite thing to accessorize with?
I LOVE to accessorize...probably with necklaces the most. I love jewelry, scarves, pins...I love them all! I don't accessorize as much as I'd like to...mainly because of time & because my baby thinks my accessories are his toys...yank, yank...
 
5. What is your favorite drink during the summertime?
Easy answer: Sweet Tea. No lemon. Sometimes with ice. I love it really sweet...however McD's has overdone it. I order it 1/2 sweetened & 1/2 unsweetened. Am I the only person who does that?!

Fun Q & A, right?!
Thanks to my bloggy-friend Christy @ Christy's Cuties for inspiring me to join the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by and showing some love, so sweet:)
    I am now a follower and hope you can return the favor...
    ps...that chicken pot pie below looks ridiculously delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yank. Yank. And I do the same thing with the tea. If it's too sweet, I get nauseated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man! You don't LOVE McD's sweet tea?? Have you tried Sonic's? Theirs is the best! :) So glad you decided to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sweet tea too! McD's is my favorite and I also order half sweet, half unsweet! The ladies at the McD's by my house know me!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me some love!
It's nice to know what my readers are thinking so thanks for taking the time to comment. AND of course, thanks SO much for checking out Freckles and Fun!
(and I'm sorry about the word verification but I have had spam overload lately.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...