Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hoo Are You? With Night Owl Crafting

 

Round 2 Smile

imageimage

1. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

This is a loaded question! I’m just so awesome that I can’t pinpoint just ONE trait…okay, okay, I’m kidding. Maybe I would pick humility since I’m obviously such a humble person….bahahahaha Kidding AGAIN!!

Seriously I can’t answer this. I have no idea. All I know is that I want my kids to have a passion for Jesus & serving him. I pray I can be a good example of that but often feel like I fall short. He must increase & I MUST MUST MUST decrease.

2. What's your favorite candy bar? IMG_5389 (637x640)Easy question!! Three Musketeers

 

3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Right now, Hawaii…at my friend April’s house. After she moves though,  I have no idea. So many options!

4. What 3 adjectives would you use to describe yourself?

Silly. Content. Creative.


5. In one word, how would your best friend describe you?

Hmmm, it depends on which best friend we’re referring to. Hmmm…why don’t my friends weigh in on this one?! Comment below, friends! In ONE word…no embarrassing stories!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Amazing.

    that's my one word.

    love you Julie Sue!

    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggy friends count, right?? Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me some love!
It's nice to know what my readers are thinking so thanks for taking the time to comment. AND of course, thanks SO much for checking out Freckles and Fun!
(and I'm sorry about the word verification but I have had spam overload lately.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...