Friday, August 26, 2011

Insta-Friday

This is something new & fun for me! It’s called Insta Friday @ Life Rearranged,  where I post the pics I took with my phone throughout the week! Yep – my week in cell-phone pictures!!

I’ve enjoyed seeing other bloggers’ Insta Friday posts so I decided that had to jump in too!

Here we go!!

EliAsBubba

I knew we should’ve named him “Bubba”

 

Swinging at the park together after a lunch picnic Smile

 

IMG_5497

This week Caleb picked out his backpack for preschool. I surprised him by filling it with fun school things like colored pencils, paper, stickers…ya know, fun stuff that preschoolers really don’t need,  He was PUMPED about the goodies & drew me this picture – it’s a dinosaur with a hat on, but I think it looks like Donkey from Shrek. Yes, my 4 year old is an amazing artist. I know this. I’m not bragging. It’s a fact!

CalebsSign

More artwork from my 4 year old. He made a sign to put on our kitchen cabinet to keep his baby brother out of it. Eli loves to open this door & empty the shelves. This is a drawing of Eli with an “X” over it!

Cracks me up!

CalebGettingFilling

Looks like Caleb is Mr. Popular this Insta-friday!  He had to have his 1st filling done this week. He was a champ! His dentist is pretty awesome though so that helps a ton! He’s like a real life Goofy Smile

CalebsNewSmileAndShades

A new smile & new shades from Dr. Kyle!

2 comments:

Don't be shy! Leave me some love!
It's nice to know what my readers are thinking so thanks for taking the time to comment. AND of course, thanks SO much for checking out Freckles and Fun!
(and I'm sorry about the word verification but I have had spam overload lately.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...