Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MORE Tasty Tuesday Suggestions!

Technorati Tags:

Listen up my friends!! I have two suggestions for you today. First, check out my cousin Donna’s blog & second, check out my sister Michelle’s blog. They both have obviously inherited our great-grandma Mildred’s talent for making PERFECT food & are today they both are sharing some recipes!

Here’s Donna’s -

image

  Sweetness, Sunshine & Mischief 

 Foster Family Beef & Noodles

----------------------------------------------------------

Here’s Michelle’s -

Thrift Store Rock Star

Roast Beef Enchiladas

This must be a good day for great mouth-watering recipes! If you feel the nudge to “follow” them, I PROMISE you won’t be disappointed! Donna is HILARIOUS & is such a great Writer/Picture taker/Mommy/Wife/Sharer!  As for my sister, well, she’s my sister Smile Her talents are never ending! None of us look alike, but there’s no doubt that we were cut from the same cloth!

1 comment:

  1. #1: Aw, shucks.
    #2: I AM trying Michelle's recipe. That just sounds AND looks delicious.
    #3: You are SO creative, SO much fun to follow, and SO AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me some love!
It's nice to know what my readers are thinking so thanks for taking the time to comment. AND of course, thanks SO much for checking out Freckles and Fun!
(and I'm sorry about the word verification but I have had spam overload lately.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...