Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tasty Tuesday - Ground Beef Stroganoff

IMG_5377 (640x480) (638x478)

Way too good not to share!

About a month ago I found this recipe at thecountrycook.net. It’s SO GOOOOOD!!!!!!! I’ve already made it 3 times this month! Ha!  I had never seen stroganoff done with ground beef before. I grew up eating it with strips of beef…which is the main reason I never made it. I’m cheap, what can I say?! 

This recipe is made with:

ground beef – onion – garlic – butter – beef broth – sour cream – cream of mushroom Soup – mushrooms – flour – salt & pepper – Egg Noodles

The first time I made it I skipped the mushrooms because I didn’t have any.

The second time, I made it exactly as the recipe states.

The third time, I used cream of celery soup instead of cream of mushroom. It was a risk but I was totally out of cr.of mushroom soup. It was still GREAT!

Want the recipe? Head over to Brandi’s website thecountrycook.net. She has a handy printable version for you, as well as several other recipes to drool over – no lie, your mouth WILL water…

Then, when you make it, invite me over so I can eat it with you because I can’t get enough. Mmmmm-mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me some love!
It's nice to know what my readers are thinking so thanks for taking the time to comment. AND of course, thanks SO much for checking out Freckles and Fun!
(and I'm sorry about the word verification but I have had spam overload lately.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...