Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hello my friends!

By now you may be wondering where in the world I've been.  I haven't fallen off my craft-wagon or anything (actually, I've been on it a lot more than normal)!
Everything is going very, very well here!! So well in fact, that I've decided to take a short break from my blog to juggle all the GOODY-GREATNESS that's going on! When I return, I've got SO much to show you & something rather BIG to share with you also.
So don't forget about me! Give me a few more weeks!

"...I'LL BE BACK..."

love,
julie

1 comment:

  1. You're going to come and spend some long days in Alabama, aren't you! :)
    Aunt Bren

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me some love!
It's nice to know what my readers are thinking so thanks for taking the time to comment. AND of course, thanks SO much for checking out Freckles and Fun!
(and I'm sorry about the word verification but I have had spam overload lately.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...