Monday, April 9, 2012

Good News / Bad News

Hi!!!!! Long time, no nothin, right?! Wondering where I've been??
Well, I've got good news & I've got bad news...
Bad News is I'm not blogging on Freckles & Fun anymore...
But the GOOD News is I've joined up with my SISTER
& we've started a new blog called:
It's SO great! So the bad news isn't exactly BAD, right?
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would join us & follow us there.
Everything here & from her blog - Thrift Store Rock Star, is there as well.
*and we're currently running a giveaway every Friday this month!
Another great reason to check us out & stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me some love!
It's nice to know what my readers are thinking so thanks for taking the time to comment. AND of course, thanks SO much for checking out Freckles and Fun!
(and I'm sorry about the word verification but I have had spam overload lately.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...